Grumpy Cat  - 70% of the world is covered by water The other 30% is covered by idiots
Grumpy Cat
78
   

15 comments

Anonymous-2073860723

2 years ago
  
2
The only idiots are the users of this normie site who can't escape from 2009

Anonymous-289382050

2 years ago
0
@Anonymous-2073860723
how did u read my mind
1 more replies…

Anonymous-144087667

2 years ago
0
@Anonymous-2073860723
Anyone who uses this site must die... Wait...

GNM

2 years ago
0
@Anonymous-144087667
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

Kreeper Memes

2 years ago
  
0
LEL!... Hey!!! D:<

Anonymous-426417826

2 years ago
0
hii
@Kreeper Memes

Anonymous-688014508

2 years ago
  
0
ha

Uganda Knuckels

2 years ago
  
0
lol

Kreeper Memes

2 years ago
  
0
Hello, Anonymous 426417826... phew, that's a lot to type. Mind if I call you A-426?

Anonymous-599875934

2 years ago
  
0
lol

Anonymous-1825874540

2 years ago
  
0
HEY WHI WROTE IT XD

alise333

2 years ago
  
0
https://ytn.su/17j8z

Anonymous-1898071212

2 years ago
  
0
The only idiot is you

Khamron

2 years ago
  
0
This was so funny I almost peed my pants, AND I'M 13

Anonymous-1949627821

one year ago
  
0
Rude, but true
[cancel]

This item will be deleted. Are you sure?